I. General provisions
2. The website is managed by the Administrator. The administrator of the Website is Martello Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with headquarters in Łódź, ul. Lodowa 10, 93-232 Łódź,
entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the REGIONAL COURT FOR THE ŁÓDŹ-ŚRÓDMIEŚCE IN ŁÓDŹ, XX. FACULTY OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTRY under KRS number 000023163,
NIP number 7290007800, REGON number 470362822 (hereinafter referred to as: Administrator) .
3. The Administrator remains the entity managing and administering the Website from the technical side and the entity managing the data and processing this data for the purposes indicated in the content of received consents.
4. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as: Act)
and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data
and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as: Regulation), is the Administrator, ie Martello Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością seated in Łódź.
5. The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law, including in particular the Act and the Regulation.
6. The purpose of the website is to sell Products offered by the Administrator to Users and to send commercial information via e-mail in the form of a newsletter.
7. The Service User is every entity visiting or browsing the Website pages or using services on the Website.
II. Information obtained by the Website
The Website acquires User's data and information about its activity regarding the use of the Website by:
1. collecting personal data voluntarily indicated by the User in the form available on the Website;
3. automatic registration of information about the User's activity, including by collecting so-called server logs
4. through the Google Analytics system.
III. The scope and purpose of the collected data
a) to register a User's Account on the Website;
b) to place and execute Orders for Products offered by the Administrator and for services provided through the Website;
2. In order to place and execute Orders for Products offered by the Administrator, the Administrator collects data necessary to issue a sales invoice and delivery of the ordered goods
such as: name of the Ordering party, name, surname of the person ordering (in the case of a natural person running a business) or name and the name of the person acting on behalf of and for
the benefit of the Ordering Party (in the case where the Ordering Party is a legal person), address of the registered office and delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address of the person appointed
by the Ordering Party to contact the Administrator in relation to the placed Order.
3. In order to register a Customer Account, the Website collects the following data of the User: name and surname, and e-mail address, Password.
4. The User acknowledges that the sharing of personal data referred to in points 2 and 3 is voluntary, however, the lack of consent for their processing by the Administrator may result in
the inability to use the services provided by the Website.
a) handling the User Account Registration process, logging into the User Account;
b) implementation of the Order placed by the User, i.e. the sale of Products to Users and their delivery to Users
c) sending commercial information by electronic means to the User in the form of a newsletter.
d) fulfill legally justified goals realized by the Administrator, in particular direct marketing of own products or services.
e) possible pursuit of claims against Website Users.
f) explanation of the circumstances of unauthorized use of services provided electronically.
g) creating reports and analyzes for the needs of the Administrator regarding the operation of the Website, including statistics on the Website's website visits, adapting the Website to the needs of Users.
7. User's personal data are processed only with his consent, which is provided with the User's account on the Website. If the User does not agree to the processing of his personal data by the Administrator, he will not be able to use the Website's functionality.
8. Using the Website's functionality requires User's registration, i.e. setting up a User Account by completing the registration form available on the Website.
9. Filling out the registration form referred to in paragraph 8 above consists in voluntarily entering by the User of the Website the following data:
1) first name
3) e-mail address
4) telephone number
10. The Administrator informs that from the moment the User joins the Website, information about the number (including IP) and type of the User's terminal device from which the User connects to the Website appears in the System's system logs.
The Administrator informs that, in accordance with the law, it also processes data regarding the number (including IP) and type of the User's end device as well as the time of connection of the User
to the Website and other operational data regarding the User's activity on the Website. The described data are processed for technical purposes, in order to adapt the Website to the needs of Users and
to collect general statistical information on the functioning of the Website.
a) maintaining the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the Login and Password on every subpage of the Website;
b) adaptation and optimization of the Website to the needs of Users;
c) creating statistics on the website's Website subsites;
d) personalization of marketing messages;
e) ensuring the safety and reliability of the Website's operation.
2. The Website uses session cookies that are deleted after closing the web browser window, as well as persistent cookies, stored for a limited period of time in the devices through which the User uses the Website.
a) The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the Client's Device via Cookies.
Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the User can make using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser's settings or
inform about each posting of Cookies on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings of the User.
b) The User may delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
The User may block the Google Analytics tool by making changes to the User's web browser configuration that will prevent the processing of information in Cookies files, their transmission to Google and the Website Administrators.
3. The Website uses two types of cookies:
1) "session" cookies - are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software responsible for browsing the websites (web browser).
2) "permanent" (persistent cookies) - they are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
4. Software for browsing websites (web browser) in principle allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. The user can change the browser settings. For this purpose, he should read the manual of the software used or contact its manufacturer or distributor.
6. Cookie files placed on the User's end device may also be used by advertising websites cooperating with the Administrator, in particular through the Google advertising network, to display personalized ads based on the User's preferences.
V. Information collected automatically
1. Information about some Users' behavior is collected and collected in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
1) time of arrival of the inquiry
2) time of sending the answer
3) name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol
4) information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction
5) URL address of the page previously visited by the Client (referer link) - in the case when the Website was accessed via a link
6) information about the client's browser
7) Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific clients.
VI. Rights and duties of the Administrator
1. The Administrator makes the utmost care so that the collected personal data of the Website Users are adequately protected against disclosure, destruction, alteration or taking away by unauthorized persons and uses appropriate technical and organizational measures for this purpose.
2. As regards the processing of personal data, the Administrator shall use the security provided for by the law on the protection of personal data, in particular, the Act, its implementing provisions and the Regulation.
3. Data sent electronically are protected against unauthorized access and modification, in particular by applying the following safeguards:
a) access control;
b) server security devices;
d) encrypting the connection with an SSL certificate
4. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the User to competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
a) providing IT services to the Administrator;
b) providing hosting, administration, maintenance and management of the Website;
c) providing services to the Administrator in the field of message optimization and management of marketing campaigns;
d) providing accounting and accounting services (issuing invoices and bills);
e) providing the Administrator with the services necessary to use the Website by the User, including the implementation of the User's Order, consideration of complaints and use of financial services available on the Website.
6. The Administrator declares that the User's personal data will be subject to profiling in the event that the User agrees in this respect. Profiling consists in adapting the Website's offer to individual preferences of the User.
VII. Rights and obligations of the User
1. Personal data of Website Users shall be processed for a period of time necessary and justified from the point of view of the purposes of their collection.
2. Each User has the right to access their personal data, the right to correct it, supplement it and the right to demand discontinuation of processing, requesting rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, opposition to their processing, transfer of data to the personal data indicated by the User, as well as the right to file a complaint with GIODO.
3. The User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data provided to the Administrator may take place by sending a message by email at adrese-mail: email@example.com
4. If the Administrator applies for the consent of the User to send commercial information by electronic means (eg via e-mail, SMS and other), the User who has given the above consent has the right to withdraw it.
To do this: send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by entering the word "resignation" in the title and inform about the withdrawal of consent, click on the link causing the withdrawal of consent placed in the commercial information or
send a written information about the withdrawal of consent receiving commercial information to the address of the Service Provider: Martello Spółka z ograniczon odpowiedzialnością ul. Lodowa 104, 93-232 Łódź
VIII. Data protection
The Administrator declares that he is making efforts to provide Users with a high level of security in the use of the Website. All events affecting the security of information and data transmission, including the suspicion of sharing files containing viruses and other files of a similar nature or
other than destructive mechanisms files should be reported to the Administrator to the e-mail account: email@example.com.
1. The Administrator provides the User with contact with the Administrator, including the possibility of raising objections, complaints, requests, irregularities in the operation of the Website threatening the security of information or reporting other requests, including requests to change or delete the User's data. Each application will be considered within a reasonable time.
2. Contact with the Administrator is carried out via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Administrator is entitled to send the User a message related to the functioning of the Website to the e-mail address or phone number provided by him.